1. Mark Zuckerberg is a douchebag.
2. Facebook steals your data.
3. Facebook lies about stealing your data.
4. You're not Facebook's customer. You're the product.
5. You can regain a much higher level of privacy.
6. Facebook does not care to protect your data.
7. "Haha man come on. You can be unethical and still be legal that's the way I live my life haha." - Mark Zuckerberg
8. Facebook has its own agenda (they only care about money).
9. WhatsApp (owned by FB) was caught sharing your data too. We're all shocked.
10. It fosters insane amounts of false information.
11. Facebook does not prioritize the spread of misinformation nearly as much as it should.
12. You can stop hating people you genuinely care about.
13. Facebook epically failed in regards to fueling hate speech in the Middle East (as exposed by a whistleblower). They knew how to stop it and didn't.
14. Facebook watches everything else you do on your phone (and harvests the data).
15. Do you know Mark Zuckerberg?
16. Your news feed is toxic.
17. You don't have to stew at friends using "your" when they should be using "you're".
18. Facebook is bitching about Apple's anti-tracking feature because it's wrecking its advertising profits.
19. You won't have to worry about people oversharing their lives.
20. Facebook was designed to be as addictive as possible.
21. It's a massive waste of time.
22. Comparison is the thief of joy.
23. Mark Zuckerberg's face.
24. Facebook makes you feel less positive about your life.
25. Facebook increases your exposure to scams and viruses.
26. There are a lot of creeps and stalkers on Facebook.
27. Most of your "friends" aren't really friends.
28. Facebook? More like Everyone-Complain-About-Their-Life-Book.
29. Your chance of posting stupid shit and things you regret drops to zero.
30. Facebook compels you to chase likes.
31. The world doesn't need more attention whores.
32. "Yeah, I'm going to fuck them" - Mark Zuckerberg on screwing over the Winklevoss twins.
33. Less overall drama.
34. You don't need to keep in touch with all of your exes.
35. Quitting Facebook is better for your mental health.
36. No more dealing with that one creep who comments on everything.
37. You aren't subject to your "friends'" bogus opinions.
38. No more getting offended by people you don't care about.
39. People have gotten fired over sharing their political opinions on Facebook.
40. Facebook is a cesspool for online bullying.
41. More time to build deeper relationships with the people you actually care about.
42. You no longer have to see your crazy aunt's political propaganda.
43. Mark Zuckerberg.
44. Others may follow suit...
...which would be better for everyone.
A shit-ton. But also...